Pool and Spa Update
The main pool has two sand filters to clean the water, one filter housing cracked and is out of service. The other one's multi-port valve is leaking. We are going to replace both filters with new larger sand filters and re-plumb the inlet and outlet with a ...<< MORE >>
1. Only owners can have pets at the condominiums or villas.
Owner's guests, family members, renters & guests are not allowed to have pets on the property, except Seeing Eye dogs
2. All pets must be on a leash while on common property.
3. No removal of cushions, chairs or loungers from the pool area.
4. No pets are allowed in the pools.
5. Pets must be cleaned up after. Any violation will result in a $25.00 fine. Any destruction caused by your ...
November 2013 HOA Meeting Update
The HOA Oversight Committee wishes thank the owners who attended the November meeting. We would also like to recognize Lisa Ingraham for volunteering to take the unofficial minutes of the meeting. As soon as those minutes are available, they will be posted on the Pinacate Blog. In addition, we sincerely thank Mr. Will Hannamenn for streaming the proceedings for people who could not attend. Once again, FMI Rentals provided the owners with a great buffet lunch.
Rule Changes:... << MORE >>